Birth Control Drugs May Put Women at Risk
There are a number of different birth control solutions on the market. In fact, there are so many, you may not even know which your doctor has prescribed you. If you don’t know, we encourage you to find out immediately, as several birth control medications and devices have been linked to serious health complications that could be fatal.
Some birth control drugs that may put women at risk include:
- Yaz and Yasmin, oral medications that have been linked to serious heart problems, blood clots, and strokes.
- Depo-Provera, a hormonal birth control injection that may be linked to breast cancer.
- Essure, a permanent birth control implant that could lead to severe side effects that require corrective surgeries.
- Mirena IUD, an implanted device that may cause uterine perforation, ectopic pregnancy, and infection.
- Ocella, an oral medication linked to severe cardiovascular complications.
If you suffered health complications after taking birth control medication, you may be entitled to significant compensation from the manufacturer. Call the experienced drug injury attorneys at Ferrer, Poirot & Wansbrough today for a free evaluation of your claim. We’ve helped women in your same situation, and we’re ready to help you too. However, the window for collecting compensation may be limited, so contact us today.